2012 Trends - Shoes!18th November
One thing that women (and sometimes men) will always indulge in is a good pair of shoes! Whether it’s the sky-scraping heels to match your favourite Little Black Dress, the most comfortable ballet pumps you’ve ever worn or the sheepskin boots to get you through the cooler months, there’s always one main problem – where will you store them?
The minimalist look is still very popular, so being able to use every inch of space available. Innovative storage solutions to keep your precious shoe collection in order and always to hand when glamming up for an evening out will remain a key priority for homeowners planning a bedroom scheme.
Sharps understands the dilemma facing the nation and has created a range of ingenious, personalised shoe storage solutions which can be incorporated into any of their beautiful fitted bedrooms. As every Sharps bedroom is designed to suit each customers individual needs, they can help to accommodate any amount of shoes within the scheme.
If you have a large shoe collection and want to devote a whole wardrobe to the love of your life the Cascade rail, which glides towards you to show your shoes in all their glory, is the perfect option. With the capacity to hold up to 64 pairs of shoes, this option maximises every inch of space available – from floor to ceiling. For those who dedicate their life to clothes and shoes in equal measure, Sharps also offers wall mounted shoe racks, pull out wire shoe racks and slide-out shoe shelves, which fit neatly into the bottom of the wardrobe.
Expert tip: Sharps can maximise your wardrobe space right to the full ceiling height of your room – creating the safe cubbyhole for shoes so precious they’re kept in the box.
- TREND ALERT: CORK COMEBACK
- 5 WAYS TO CREATE A HEAVENLY HOME OFFICE
- THE PERFECT PARTNER TO THE SPRING GREENS TREND
- HYGGE: A WARM WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS COLD
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- 5 STYLE UPDATES TO GET YOUR GUEST BEDROOM READY
- 7 WAYS TO CREATE A BOUTIQUE BOUDOIR
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO CREATE A RELAXING BEDROOM
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us