Opening your wardrobe doors in the morning should be an enjoyable experience. However
while selecting your outfit should be relatively easy, it is often the cause of much distress.
Limited space means clothes can be crammed in, so certain items can get lost, shoes can get stuck at the back and often your other half is left with little or no space for his clothes.
However all of these wardrobe traumas can be a thing of the past as Sharps bedrooms has a great solution to any storage worries you may have.
1) “There is never any room in my wardrobe for my shoes so they always get lost or damaged.”
Shoes can be problematic to store especially if you have a passion for killer heels. Worry
not as with Sharps cascade shoe rail you can store up to 64 pairs in a sophisticated and chic way. With this feature you will easily be able to find your favourite pair of shoes,
to make sure you leave the house with zero stress and the perfect outfit.
2) “Our wardrobe is a completely different design to all the other furniture in the house.”
The bedroom designers at Sharps don’t just stop at creating the best fitted wardrobes. Once you have selected your desired range they can provide everything from co-ordinating bedside headboards, mirrors and stools, meaning you can create your ultimate dream bedroom that really complements your home.
3) “When we have looked at fitted wardrobes in the past some companies don’t fit their products exactly to the dimensions of our room.”
At Sharps our skilled joiners and craftsmen are dedicated to providing you with the best service possible. When designing your bedroom we take all room measurements and when it comes to the assembly we take care of everything cutting to size as we go. So all you need to do is worry about how you are going to organise your clothes.
4) “In our bedroom there never seems to be enough wardrobe space for two people.”
With a Sharps wardrobe there is no reason to argue with the other half over space. We will always try to accommodate separate areas for your clothes and customise the wardrobe to reflect both of your lifestyles. Whether it is drawers for your accessories or pull out trouser racks and lots of hangers for shirts – we can include all these solutions.
5) “My room isn’t big enough for a big wardrobe”
No room should be without a wardrobe. We believe there is space in every room to
include cleverly designed wardrobes. Our designers can adapt any of our ranges to suit a smaller room, even if it is a box room, and maximise every inch of storage potential.
6) “We can’t it find a wardrobe suitable for our child’s room and growing clothing collection”
Your child’s room doesn’t need to be overlooked and Sharps has some beautiful wardrobe designs to suit every member of the family. One child friendly storage solution we are particularly proud of is Flexispace which actually grows with your child. Any Sharps wardrobe can be fitted with Flexispace to provide adaptable hanging and shelf space for little ones and bigger kids.
7) “There is a lot of room left at the sides and top of my freestanding wardrobe which is just wasted space.”
It would be great if all rooms were square and standard furniture could easily fit
in but unfortunately this isn’t the case. However the great news is that Sharps embrace unusual shaped rooms, ensuring that your fitted wardrobes maximise every last millimetre of bedroom space to create useful storage.
8) “I don’t want to have a traditional dressing table with all my lotions and potions on show.”
Sharps can add a Glamour Cabinet to your wardrobe area, which incorporates lights, mirrors and masses of storage or beauty products so everything you need to get ready is in one place, plus it adds a touch of glamour everyday.
9) “I never have enough tall hanging storage space for maxi and evening dresses.”
It can often be a challenge to find somewhere to hang longer items of clothing, but Sharps can create both long and short hanging space, so every item of clothing will have a special place in your wardrobe.
10) “A lot of wardrobes have really plain handles that don’t allow me to put my own stamp on the room.”
With a fantastic range of beautiful door handles and door knobs on offer to accessories your gorgeous new Sharps bedroom, you will easily be able to put your own customise your fitted wardrobes to reflect your personality.