2013 Bedroom Trend: Getting Personal4th January
With the ‘don’t move, improve’ ethos still firmly set in our minds for 2013, the new year is the perfect time to change the decoration in your home and add a touch of personality. At Sharps we predict the trend for originality and personalisation will continue to grow with creative decorative choices replacing the traditional ‘magnolia effect.’
Feature wallpaper and vivid furniture finishes can help to make a stunning statement in the bedroom, but there are many other options also available – whether it’s a bold statement, or a subtly stylish addition to a room.
The Sharps YouCreate range allows you to get creative with your own photography, favourite images or patterns to fully customise the Highline range of sliding doors. There is even an option to choose a door that can be wallpapered to match that stunning feature wall in the room, or pick out an accent colour. We also offer a range of finishing touches from mirrors to headboards and stools, enabling you to co-ordinate the whole bedroom and match every accessory to your personality.
Click here to find out more about the range and have a play with the YouCreate design tool to make your dream sliding wardrobe doors.
- CREATING THE STYLISH, SERENE COASTAL LOOK
- Why you have nothing to wear...
- Inside the home of Capital FM's Lilah Parsons
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- TREND ALERT: GRAPHIC COLOUR POP
- TREND ALERT: CORK COMEBACK
- 7 TOP TIPS TO CREATE A RELAXING BEDROOM
- 5 WAYS TO CREATE A HEAVENLY HOME OFFICE
- HYGGE: COSY & COMFORTABLE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us