2013 Bedroom Trend: Getting Personal4th January
With the ‘don’t move, improve’ ethos still firmly set in our minds for 2013, the new year is the perfect time to change the decoration in your home and add a touch of personality. At Sharps we predict the trend for originality and personalisation will continue to grow with creative decorative choices replacing the traditional ‘magnolia effect.’
Feature wallpaper and vivid furniture finishes can help to make a stunning statement in the bedroom, but there are many other options also available – whether it’s a bold statement, or a subtly stylish addition to a room.
The Sharps YouCreate range allows you to get creative with your own photography, favourite images or patterns to fully customise the Highline range of sliding doors. There is even an option to choose a door that can be wallpapered to match that stunning feature wall in the room, or pick out an accent colour. We also offer a range of finishing touches from mirrors to headboards and stools, enabling you to co-ordinate the whole bedroom and match every accessory to your personality.
Click here to find out more about the range and have a play with the YouCreate design tool to make your dream sliding wardrobe doors.
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO MAKE YOUR BEDROOM MORE PEACEFUL
- 7 TOP TIPS TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME INTO A HOLIDA
- CREATE THE PERFECT DUAL SPACE WITH FITTED OFFIC
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- RISE OF THE SHELFIES
- HOW TO KIT OUT YOUR GUEST ROOM FOR CHRISTMAS
- NOTHING TO WEAR?
- CREATING A COOL SCANDI BEDROOM
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us