Bring perfect order to your bedroom16th December
Three things are always top priority for the bedroom: storage, storage, storage! Homeowners have always wanted more ways to create space they never had before and in 2011, bedroom design will continue to wave a magic wand by designing more innovative internal solutions that will keep everything in its place.
The Sex and the City effect is centred round having clothes and accessories on display, so outfits can be pulled together with ease and everything is perfectly ordered and stored. Pull out internal drawers, glass fronts, compartments, wire racks, pull down clothes rails – you name it, there will be a storage solution to do it. Having a special place for all your accessories, shoes, scarves, ties, jackets, dresses and so on will help you to keep on top of your wardrobe as trends and seasons come and go.
- Sharps & The British Heart Foundation
- Real Customer Home: Copper Scandi
- CREATE A COOL, NORDIC INSPIRED SPACE WITH ELEME
- Why you have nothing to wear...
- CREATING THE STYLISH, SERENE COASTAL LOOK
- RESTYLE YOUR BEDROOM WITH ELEGANT EARTHY HUES
- Inside the home of Capital FM's Lilah Parsons
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- How to live a less cluttered life...
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- How to fold clothes to save time and space…
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us