Children's Bedrooms - Part 27th February
Our last blog post introduced you to Flexispace from Sharps – the adjustable storage solution that grows with your child. We looked at how it can be altered to suit them all the way through their early years and be used to house their belongings, no matter what the current trends and fashions are.
However we all know children grow up fast, and Flexispace is ideal for seeing them through the transition to teenage-hood.
Flexispace can be altered to fit those important party dresses and shoes, or even somewhere to store the games console so you avoid tripping over it.
Here are some other great accessories we think would help transform your child’s room into a teenage haven, without the rebellious posters…
Some carefully chosen canvas art will give your teenager’s room a splash of colour and style all at the same time.
Your teenager is bound to have a busy social life, and what better to way to keep track than with a personalised wall calendar? Some retailers will take your photos and transfer them onto the calendar which can be anywhere from A5 to A3 size.
We like these from Jessops…
Photos are a perfect way of documenting your child’s life, and you are no longer limited to displaying them in 7×4 standard silver frames which hardly scream cutting age. There are lots of designs out there and your teen is bound to find something that reflects their personality. Here are some of our favourites:
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- 5 STYLE UPDATES TO GET YOUR GUEST BEDROOM READY
- 7 WAYS TO CREATE A BOUTIQUE BOUDOIR
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO CREATE A RELAXING BEDROOM
- 7 TOP TIPS TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME INTO A HOLIDA
- CREATE THE PERFECT DUAL OFFICE SPACE WITH FITTE
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- RISE OF THE SHELFIES
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us