Design and win a Sharps YouCreate Wardrobe!19th October
Everyone wants their bedroom to look unique and reflect of their style and needs. With this in mind Sharps Bedrooms has created the innovative new product range called YouCreate, which provides you with even more creative license than ever before.
The sleek Sharps sliding wardrobe door range provides a choice of more than 600 door styles and finishes – but now with the addition of the YouCreate the design potential is truly unlimited, as you can choose your own photos or images to display in large format across the stylish sliding doors. There is also the option to fully to co-ordinate your bedroom by wallpapering a section or all of the sliding doors.
Whether it’s a collection of your favourite family photos, stunning wedding day images or a snapshot of your favourite holiday destination, you can let your creative juices flow and create a room unique to you.
Allowing you to see what your bedroom could look like with the addition of your favourite snaps on YouCreate doors, Sharps has developed an online design application allowing you to visualise the final product.
Simply visit the YouCreate section on the Sharps website and begin by selecting the number of sliding doors and the configuration before uploading your photograph and watch as your unique design takes shape. Once you’ve created a design you love, just click a button to share your creation with friends on Facebook, or print a copy ready for your Sharps design visit.
To win your new YouCreate design simply enter the completion on step 7 of the design tool and upload your design on the Sharps Facebook page. Click here to learn more about YouCreate and create your design.
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
- Maximising space around an extremely awkward sl
- Create The Look With Hannah Cork: Charcoal Ecle
- From handbags to an en suite... this wardrobe f
- How To Decorate a Toddler’s Room
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us