focus on: service24th April
Here at Sharps, we believe that both the appearance and practicality of a product are of equal importance, and that one should never be compromised for the other. However we are also firm believers that unless you also receive the best quality service along with your product, then the former points become almost obsolete.
We believe that the customer is key, and strive to make sure they are involved in every step of the process to ensure they are receiving exactly what they want, in the way they want it. To achieve this, every customer will receive a free no obligation design visit where together with a designer, the ideal solution will be developed. Our designers will discuss everything from your lifestyle to your ideas and storage needs and work with you to come up with the perfect solution that looks stunning and maximises every millimetre of space.
It isn’t just design that is a key part of the service, installation is also as important, with our skilled craftsmen taking maximum care and precision to build your new bedroom or home office.
To top it off we manage the complete process and provide a fully inclusive 12 year product and installation guarantee as standard. At the end of the day we believe that your perfect bedroom should be enjoyed now, and for many years to come.
If you want to have a sneak peek at what some our customers have said about us you can read up here on our review page.
- Blogger House Renovation: My Sharps Solution
- Blogger Review of Her Dream Wardrobes - Part Tw
- Blogger Review of Our Design Process - Part One
- Turning a corner with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- A dream bedroom makeover come true
- How to Decorate a Master Bedroom
- House Beautiful Dream Room Awards 2017
- How to Decorate a Nursery
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- Sharps & The British Heart Foundation
- Real Customer Home: Copper Scandi
- Why you have nothing to wear...
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us