focus on: space26th March
Everyone wants to make the most of the space they have. There is nothing more frustrating than seeing that empty corner which can’t be utilised, even though your clothes are at the point of bursting out of the wardrobe.
Free standing furniture can look fantastic, but it doesn’t always utilise the space you have effectively. It is often a case of buying what will fit, but with our fitted furniture, you can throw away the tape measure and be safe in the knowledge that whatever you want, in whatever size space, we can create it for you.
In fact, we are so keen on maximising the space in your room, we have developed a unique fitted furniture system which allows wardrobes to be fitted floor to ceiling, wall to wall, in the most awkward shaped rooms. With the addition of double hanging space and bespoke shelving, you could actually gain 3x the amount of space free standing furniture would give you.
No space is too awkward either. Sloping ceilings and chimney breasts may give your house character, but they aren’t conducive to creating extra room! Our designers will tailor make a frame to sit at the front of your room and then add custom doors. There are no back or filler panels, so every millimetre of space is maximised.
Not only can we work around tricky layouts but we also work our magic on small rooms; our designers can adapt any of the ranges to fit in a small child’s bedroom or box room to ensure that untidy bedrooms will be a thing of the past.
So no matter how big, small, or oddly shaped your bedroom is, if you need more space in your bedroom why not give us a call?
- Blogger House Renovation: My Sharps Solution
- Blogger Review of Her Dream Wardrobes - Part Tw
- Blogger Review of Our Design Process - Part One
- Turning a corner with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- A dream bedroom makeover come true
- How to Decorate a Master Bedroom
- House Beautiful Dream Room Awards 2017
- How to Decorate a Nursery
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- Sharps & The British Heart Foundation
- Real Customer Home: Copper Scandi
- Why you have nothing to wear...
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us