Get The Look: Botanical
Get the look
Creating the Botanical look
Watch our video
How to inject greenery into your room
- Satin White Glass, Dark Driftwood & Graphite Sliding Doors
- Spring green succulents & plants are vibrant & fresh
- Earthenware accessories help soften a bold green feature wall
- Bring nature indoors through a fern print gallery wall
- Soft & textured bedding with a green geometric pattern
- Mounted bedside lamps & a Harrow Hopsack Headboard
Stemming from the popularity of Pantone’s colour of the year for 2017, ‘Greenery’ – incorporating a palette of greens into your home is a key trend for this year and can bring a new lease of life into any room by injecting a fresh burst of colour.
If you’re feeling bold, incorporate botanical style into your home by creating a dramatic green feature wall to really make a strong style statement. Take it up a notch by accessorising it with prints of delicate ferns and foliage to create a gallery wall.
Build upon the trend for ‘bringing the outside in’, by adding an assortment of succulents and plants to the bedroom – a prominent feature in the interiors world in 2016, spring green colourways will breathe a new lease of life into a room by providing a chic synergy between the interior and exterior.
If you’d rather create more of a subtle nod to this trend, by using green as an accent colour in your room, add smaller accessories and soft furnishings such as cushions and vases in earthy green hues.
Take a look at our Pinterest board for more inspiration!
- July 2015 - Get The Look: Geometric Patterns
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Modern Heritage
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Simply Scandi
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Relaxed Country
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Industrial Vintage
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Period Elegance
- September 2016 - Real Customer Home: Modern Victorian
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Botanical
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Monochrome
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Coastal
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Copper & Blush
- February 2017 - How To Hang The Perfect Gallery Wall | Heather
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us