Get The Look: Botanical
Get the look
Creating the Botanical look
Watch our video
How to inject greenery into your room
- Satin White Glass, Dark Driftwood & Graphite Sliding Doors
- Spring green succulents & plants are vibrant & fresh
- Earthenware accessories help soften a bold green feature wall
- Bring nature indoors through a fern print gallery wall
- Soft & textured bedding with a green geometric pattern
- Mounted bedside lamps & a Harrow Hopsack Headboard
Stemming from the popularity of Pantone’s colour of the year for 2017, ‘Greenery’ – incorporating a palette of greens into your home is a key trend for this year and can bring a new lease of life into any room by injecting a fresh burst of colour.
If you’re feeling bold, incorporate botanical style into your home by creating a dramatic green feature wall to really make a strong style statement. Take it up a notch by accessorising it with prints of delicate ferns and foliage to create a gallery wall.
Build upon the trend for ‘bringing the outside in’, by adding an assortment of succulents and plants to the bedroom – a prominent feature in the interiors world in 2016, spring green colourways will breathe a new lease of life into a room by providing a chic synergy between the interior and exterior.
If you’d rather create more of a subtle nod to this trend, by using green as an accent colour in your room, add smaller accessories and soft furnishings such as cushions and vases in earthy green hues.
- July 2015 - Get The Look: Geometric Patterns
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Modern Heritage
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Simply Scandi
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Relaxed Country
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Industrial Vintage
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Period Elegance
- September 2016 - Real Customer Home: Modern Victorian
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Botanical
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Monochrome
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Coastal
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Copper & Blush
- February 2017 - How To Hang The Perfect Gallery Wall | Heather
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us