Get The Look: Copper & Blush
Get the look
Creating the Copper & Blush Look
Watch our video
How to combine pinks & metallics in a sophisticated way
- Cashmere Glass, Satin Bronze Glass & Bronze Mirror Sliding Doors
- Copper & glass accessories add some classy bling
- A muted blush palette with simple accessories & bedside units
- Grey chair with metallic copper legs
- Layered throws & bedding in warm grey & blush tones
- Contemporary statement copper chandelier
Copper and blush is a must-have trend for 2017, loved by those who want to turn their bedroom into a showcase room. Working in perfect harmony, these tones lend a gentle touch to create an effortlessly cool, calm and sleek look.
To ensure your room remains calming and sophisticated rather than garish and girly, be sure to choose a muted, dusky blush pink for your walls, as this will provide a great foundation to build on. Complement your choice of wall colour with natural light wood flooring that can easily be layered up with large rugs in soft grey tones for warmth.
To retain the contemporary feel, keep furniture such as bedside tables simple and structured in plain muted colours, such as grey. Larger furniture, such as wardrobes are a great place to make a further statement by combining texture, like glass and wood grains.
For the accessories and finishing touches, copper can be incorporated into just about any area of the room to make your space unique. Glass and copper vases, copper bowls, or copper candlesticks will all add some bling to the muted side tables, whilst a contemporary statement chandelier will help to create a central focal point in the room.
Take a look at our Pinterest board for more inspiration!
- July 2015 - Get The Look: Geometric Patterns
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Modern Heritage
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Simply Scandi
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Relaxed Country
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Industrial Vintage
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Period Elegance
- September 2016 - Real Customer Home: Modern Victorian
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Botanical
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Monochrome
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Coastal
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Copper & Blush
- February 2017 - How To Hang The Perfect Gallery Wall | Heather
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us