Happy Valentine's Day!14th February
Whether you have a special someone or not, why not show your bedroom some love this Valentine’s Day?
An ambiance for romance can easily be created with the right kind of lighting, and with Sharps fitted bedrooms you can create the perfect atmosphere with a choice of under bridge reading lights, spotlights and even interior closet lights.
Windows are something that often gets overlooked in rooms, and sometimes heavy curtains just don’t suit the look you are going for. A great alternative are stylish blinds and shutters, they are low maintenance whilst looking great, and add a fresh, colonial edge to your bedroom.
The air of a room can be completely transformed with a well chosen bed spread or throw. Whether it is a spring fresh scheme or something more opulent, it is an affordable and easy way of injecting some of your personality into your room.
The best way to show that you care about your bedroom is to keep it nice and tidy, so everyone will be wowed by the design and decor, rather than the piles of clutter. So why not treat your bedroom (and yourself of course) to the fabulous Glamour Cabinet? As well as making it easy to glam yourself up for that Valentine’s Day date, it provides storage for all those necessary items, and impulse purchases. Ladies, we guarantee it will make you feel all gooey this February 14th.
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- 5 STYLE UPDATES TO GET YOUR GUEST BEDROOM READY
- 7 WAYS TO CREATE A BOUTIQUE BOUDOIR
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO CREATE A RELAXING BEDROOM
- 7 TOP TIPS TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME INTO A HOLIDA
- CREATE THE PERFECT DUAL OFFICE SPACE WITH FITTE
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- RISE OF THE SHELFIES
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us