- Information collection: We collect personal information from our users to provide them with a range of information and for record keeping purposes.
Cookie Owner Use _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.For more details on Managing Google Analytics Cookies go to Google. w3tc_referrer Sharps WordPress W3 Total Cache plugin cookie. Stores a session ID needed to aid the website performance. Expires at the end of the session. Id, ug DoubleClick Google uses the DoubleClick cookies on AdSense sites, partner sites and certain Google services to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.
For more details on Managing DoubleClick Cookies go to Google
JSESSIONID SpecificMedia This information relates to user, campaign and interest-based history and is used for frequency capping and interest targeting. This information is gathered from websites visited and clicks registered by the user’s machine. ug SpecificMedia Cookies and pixels provide us with the ability to create an ID in order for us to match collected data to an anonymous machine including:
- The URLs (or website address) of web pages which have been viewed
- The date and time of visit to a web page
- Whether the user has clicked on an ad of one of our Advertisers, visited their website, or undertaken a transaction with them
Dis, evt, tag, tst, udc,udi, uic, uid Criteo Criteo provides you with personalised adverts when you visit selected other websites by placing a Criteo cookie on yourcomputer. This cookie does not contain any personal data.For more details on Managing Criteo Cookies go to Criteo.
- E-mail: We respect the privacy of personal e-mail accounts and we store your e-mail addresses securely. We will not send you unwanted junk mail, and your details will not be passed to ANY organisation beyond Sharps Bedrooms Limited without your explicit permission. From time to time we may use e-mail to keep you updated with news about special offers, as well as anything you show an interest in, either online, or through other contact with Sharps Bedrooms Limited. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way, please let us know.
- Disclosure of information: Sharps Bedrooms Limited complies with the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. Sharps Bedrooms Limited’s people and those working for agents or contractors of Sharps Bedrooms Limited have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and will only use it to offer products and services on behalf of Sharps Bedrooms Limited. The personal details that we use to provide or promote our products and services as well as any information taken from you while you are using this web-site, will NOT be passed to ANY organisation beyond Sharps Bedrooms Limited to be used for marketing purposes. Your details may sometimes be shared with Sharps Bedrooms Limited contractors or agents in order to provide you with Sharps Bedrooms Limited products and services you have requested, but we will make this clear to you in the relevant terms and conditions we give you when you order. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
- Consent: By using this web-site, you agree that we may collect and use information as described in this policy. We will always make clear how we do this, and allow you to tell us whether and to whom your information may be disclosed.
- Company registration information Registered Office: Sharps Bedrooms Limited, Springvale Park Industrial Park, Bilston, West Midlands WV14 OQL Reg. Number: 07685430 (England)