SHARPS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION25th August
Sharps, the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, has announced its partnership with the British Heart Foundation (BHF). By working closely with the charity, Sharps is providing their customers with a free and convenient collection service which aims to help raise vital funds towards pioneering lifesaving research.
Along with freestanding furniture, customers will also be offered the optional removal of other items, including unwanted clothing, with every installation of a new Sharps fitted bedroom or home office.
As the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, Sharps is dedicated to turning customers’ dreams into reality with its stylish bedroom and home office ranges, whilst also maximising every centimetre of storage space. The bespoke fitted furniture ranges can be fitted directly into the available space – which is ideal for awkwardly-shaped rooms and period homes – providing a streamlined and stylish interior.
Sharps’ expert designers can also work with homeowners to install bespoke internal storage solutions within the wardrobe so that everything, from jewellery to long maxi dresses and shoes, has a specific ‘home’.
Tim Moore, Marketing Director at Sharps Bedrooms said: "I am delighted with our newly formed partnership with the BHF, as not only will we be contributing to raising vital funds for heart research, but we can now provide our customers with a high quality service that starts as soon as they choose to dispose of their old bedroom furniture. We can be sure that unwanted furniture is being dealt with in an environmentally friendly way, whilst supporting such an important cause at the same time."
To arrange a free collection of unwanted items phone 0808 250 0085 or book online at bhf.org.uk/sharps.
- How to live a less cluttered life...
- How to fold clothes to save time and space…
- CREATE A COOL, NORDIC INSPIRED SPACE WITH ELEME
- Why you have nothing to wear...
- CREATING THE STYLISH, SERENE COASTAL LOOK
- RESTYLE YOUR BEDROOM WITH ELEGANT EARTHY HUES
- Inside the home of Capital FM's Lilah Parsons
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- TREND ALERT: CORK COMEBACK
- TREND ALERT: GRAPHIC COLOUR POP
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us