Sharps Bedrooms & Home Offices Unveils New Look10th July
Previously owed by parent company HomeForm, Sharps is now the sole brand within a network of up to 100 showrooms nationwide, currently refurbishing its existing premises. Sharps is also maintaining its concessions partnerships with BHS, Dreams and Homebase, so that homeowners across the UK are within reach of their practical, stylish fitted bedroom and home office furniture.
Market leaders with a trusted heritage of over 25 years, Sharps continues to offer an all-inclusive service for those looking to makeover their bedroom or incorporate a home office into their living space, taking care of everything from the design stages through to installation.
Staying true to the brands’ core values of unrivalled expertise, quality and service, the new logo provides a fresh look whilst new product introductions continue to keep Sharps one step ahead when it comes to trends.
No two bedrooms or home offices are the same which is why Sharps’ expert team of designers work closely with homeowners to create a functional fitted furniture solution bespoke to that specific room and incorporating innovative storage solutions to makes the best possible use of available space.
This is where Sharps really comes into its own, as you’re guaranteed to receive more space than you ever thought you could have whilst benefiting from an unrivalled collection of furniture styles to choose from.
What is more, customer satisfaction is paramount to Sharps with every effort going into making every individual customer experience the best it can be. This dedication has ensured that Sharps has maintained a market-leading 97% recommendation rate from its customers.
- A dream bedroom makeover come true
- How to Decorate a Master Bedroom
- House Beautiful Dream Room Awards 2017
- How to Decorate a Nursery
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- Sharps & The British Heart Foundation
- Real Customer Home: Copper Scandi
- Why you have nothing to wear...
- CREATING THE STYLISH, SERENE COASTAL LOOK
- RESTYLE YOUR BEDROOM WITH ELEGANT EARTHY HUES
- Inside the home of Capital FM's Lilah Parsons
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us