Sharps Goes Social!22nd November
In case you haven’t heard, Sharps has gone digital! At the beginning of the month we launched our very own Facebook page plus a Twitter profile so we could keep up to date with all of you, and so we can share news of our products, special offers and tips and trends.
You can find our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/sharpsbedrooms
And to find us on Twitter, visit here: www.twitter.com/sharpsbedrooms
If you’re on Facebook or Twitter please ‘Like’ our page or ‘follow us’. We’ll be regularly posting updates from both Sharps and the design world and we’d love it if you could join us along the way.
Also, if you have any questions for us, need some expert advice or would like to show us your bedroom or home office, we’d love to hear from you!
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
- Maximising space around an extremely awkward sl
- Create The Look With Hannah Cork: Charcoal Ecle
- From handbags to an en suite... this wardrobe f
- How To Decorate a Toddler’s Room
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us