Spring Style8th March
Hoorah, spring has finally sprung! And although the nice weather seems to have disappeared temporarily, you can still inject some spring freshness into your bedroom to cheer up the rainy days.
Why not give your bedroom a lick of paint in a light or bright colour to set off the rest of your furniture and accessories? Fresh and clean doesn’t necessarily have to mean magnolia though, why not try a mellow yellow like this one, aptly named ‘Happy Daze’ from Crown, or a gentle lilac like this one from Little Greene.
One of the best ways to embrace each new season is to blow out the cobwebs and give your bedroom a good organise. It may be a possibility that you still have the odd Christmas gift lying round, or other bits and pieces that you are struggling to find a home for, so have a clear out of anything unwanted and find a nice new home for your possessions. Sharps have a wide range of space saving solutions, in fact you could gain 3x more space with a choice of wall to wall, floor to ceiling and interior storage solutions.
If you were thinking of going all out and revamping your bedroom completely, Sharps have a range of designs with finishes to suit you. Cosmopolitan offers six different finishes to match your style, and Concerto and Ascent have gorgeous light finish perfect to carry you into the new season.
However if you’re after a quick fix, fresh flowers never fail to brighten up a room, and with colourful bunches starting at only a few pounds at supermarkets and florists, it’s an easy, cost effective feel that can be easily achieved.
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO MAKE YOUR BEDROOM MORE PEACEFUL
- 7 TOP TIPS TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME INTO A HOLIDA
- CREATE THE PERFECT DUAL SPACE WITH FITTED OFFIC
- PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF
- RISE OF THE SHELFIES
- HOW TO KIT OUT YOUR GUEST ROOM FOR CHRISTMAS
- NOTHING TO WEAR?
- CREATING A COOL SCANDI BEDROOM
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us