Stash those January sale items in style24th January
If you over indulged a little in the January sales, started to hijack your other half’s side of the wardrobe and would like to avoid the inevitable ‘when will you ever wear that again’ discussion, then read on.
Do you dream of having everything you own (including the items on your spring/summer wish list) completely organised and de-cluttered to perfection? Dream no more – we have the answer. Thanks to Inside Space, it’s nearly impossible to lose anything again with so many tailor-made storage options for all your bits and bobs, handbags and frocks.
So, if you want to devote a whole wardrobe to the love of your life – shoes – you can, just choose the new floor to ceiling ‘Cascade’ shoe rack. Alternatively, if your shoe collection still has a way to go to meet Imelda Marcos’ standards, Inside Space also offers wall mounted shoe racks, pull out wire shoe racks and slide out shoe shelves for the bottom of your wardrobe.
Long and short hanging spaces are available so you can group together your work attire, summer clothes, winter coats and party outfits with ease. Accessory addicts can also take advantage of even more storage space, as there’s also a combined window seat and drawer unit featuring internal jewellery trays and drawers – perfect for maximising remaining floor space.
There are also some clever solutions for men, including pull out shelves and trouser racks, wire drawers and linen baskets. Luxury glass fronted drawers with tie and belt drawers are all available for his additional storage needs. What’s more, Inside Space is Sharps’ new common storage collection available with every single bedroom range – from the brand new Boutique design to the versatile Highline sliding wardrobe system.
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
- Maximising space around an extremely awkward sl
- Create The Look With Hannah Cork: Charcoal Ecle
- From handbags to an en suite... this wardrobe f
- How To Decorate a Toddler’s Room
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us