THE PERFECT PARTNER TO THE SPRING GREENS TREND30th September
Stemming from the popularity of Pantone’s colour of the year for 2017, ‘Greenery’ – incorporating a palette of spring greens into your home is a key trend for this year and can bring a new lease of life into any room by injecting a fresh burst of colour.
Building upon the trend for ‘bringing the outside in’, by adding an assortment of succulents and plants to the bedroom – a prominent feature in the interiors world in 2016, spring green colourways will breathe a new lease of life into a room by providing a chic synergy between the interior and exterior.
You can incorporate this look into your home by creating a bold green feature wall to really make a strong style statement. Take it up a notch by accessorising it with prints of delicate ferns and foliage to create a gallery wall effect.
If you’d rather create more of a subtle nod to this trend, by using green as an accent colour in your room, add smaller accessories and soft furnishings such as cushions and vases in earthy green hues.
Our new Sliding Doors collection for 2017 includes satin white glass, dark driftwood and graphite which are the perfect accompaniment to this trend and will provide a cool and contemporary contrast to the natural, earthy hues.
Not only will this fitted wardrobe provide a stylish addition to your room, but it will also provide heaps of storage for all of your treasured possessions – for a truly seamless finish the furniture can also be scribed to fit flawlessly around sculptured skirting boards, coving or other period features.
- Blogger House Renovation: My Sharps Solution
- Blogger Review of Her Dream Wardrobes - Part Tw
- Blogger Review of Our Design Process - Part One
- Turning a corner with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- A dream bedroom makeover come true
- How to Decorate a Master Bedroom
- House Beautiful Dream Room Awards 2017
- How to Decorate a Nursery
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- Sharps & The British Heart Foundation
- Real Customer Home: Copper Scandi
- Why you have nothing to wear...
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us