What your bedroom says about you…17th February
Your bedroom holds a very important place in your life. It is where you relax, where you get ready for a glam night out, or it may even be where you do your daily exercise. Whatever you do in your bedroom, it should be a reflection of your personality.
For those who are energetic, and always on the go, perhaps you would expect to find a bedroom of similar style, combining bright walls, vibrant prints and eclectic storage areas. We think our Metropolitan design would suit a city party girl down to the ground.
On the other hand, there are those who believe their bedroom should be a serene hub of calm; those who wish to retire to their bedroom at the end of the day, sink into a comfy bed for a peaceful slumber in a relaxing, tranquil space. Our Ascent and Madrid designs are sure to transform your bedroom into your own calming paradise.
Some prefer a touch of glam sophistication, and when they return from cocktails and late lunch, would appreciate Boutique, an achingly stylish design combining dramatic wardrobes with cool chrome edges.
Perhaps the more virtuous amongst you can boast of being impeccably neat and organised. What better feature for them than Sharps built-in storage solutions, with enough shelves, drawers and rails to satisfy the needs of any shopaholic? And if tidiness is not your thing then don’t feel this option isn’t for you – in fact, it could be exactly what you need!
Whatever your personality, your bedroom can be designed in just about any way to suit your tastes, and personalised to make it your own.
- TREND ALERT: CORK COMEBACK
- 5 WAYS TO CREATE A HEAVENLY HOME OFFICE
- THE PERFECT PARTNER TO THE SPRING GREENS TREND
- HYGGE: A WARM WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS COLD
- OUR COLLABORATION WITH INTERIORS BLOGGER, HEATH
- 5 STYLE UPDATES TO GET YOUR GUEST BEDROOM READY
- 7 WAYS TO CREATE A BOUTIQUE BOUDOIR
- 5 WAYS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOUSE
- REFRESH YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNIT
- THE ARTISAN INTERIORS MOVEMENT
- MANHATTAN DARK WALNUT FITTED WARDROBES – THE PE
- 7 TOP TIPS TO CREATE A RELAXING BEDROOM
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us