2013 Bedroom Trend: Getting Personal4th January
With the ‘don’t move, improve’ ethos still firmly set in our minds for 2013, the new year is the perfect time to change the decoration in your home and add a touch of personality. At Sharps we predict the trend for originality and personalisation will continue to grow with creative decorative choices replacing the traditional ‘magnolia effect.’
Feature wallpaper and vivid furniture finishes can help to make a stunning statement in the bedroom, but there are many other options also available – whether it’s a bold statement, or a subtly stylish addition to a room.
The Sharps YouCreate range allows you to get creative with your own photography, favourite images or patterns to fully customise the Highline range of sliding doors. There is even an option to choose a door that can be wallpapered to match that stunning feature wall in the room, or pick out an accent colour. We also offer a range of finishing touches from mirrors to headboards and stools, enabling you to co-ordinate the whole bedroom and match every accessory to your personality.
Click here to find out more about the range and have a play with the YouCreate design tool to make your dream sliding wardrobe doors.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us