2013 Bedroom Trend: Getting Personal4th January
With the ‘don’t move, improve’ ethos still firmly set in our minds for 2013, the new year is the perfect time to change the decoration in your home and add a touch of personality. At Sharps we predict the trend for originality and personalisation will continue to grow with creative decorative choices replacing the traditional ‘magnolia effect.’
Feature wallpaper and vivid furniture finishes can help to make a stunning statement in the bedroom, but there are many other options also available – whether it’s a bold statement, or a subtly stylish addition to a room.
The Sharps YouCreate range allows you to get creative with your own photography, favourite images or patterns to fully customise the Highline range of sliding doors. There is even an option to choose a door that can be wallpapered to match that stunning feature wall in the room, or pick out an accent colour. We also offer a range of finishing touches from mirrors to headboards and stools, enabling you to co-ordinate the whole bedroom and match every accessory to your personality.
Click here to find out more about the range and have a play with the YouCreate design tool to make your dream sliding wardrobe doors.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us