Bring perfect order to your bedroom16th December
Three things are always top priority for the bedroom: storage, storage, storage! Homeowners have always wanted more ways to create space they never had before and in 2011, bedroom design will continue to wave a magic wand by designing more innovative internal solutions that will keep everything in its place.
The Sex and the City effect is centred round having clothes and accessories on display, so outfits can be pulled together with ease and everything is perfectly ordered and stored. Pull out internal drawers, glass fronts, compartments, wire racks, pull down clothes rails – you name it, there will be a storage solution to do it. Having a special place for all your accessories, shoes, scarves, ties, jackets, dresses and so on will help you to keep on top of your wardrobe as trends and seasons come and go.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us