Bring perfect order to your bedroom16th December
Three things are always top priority for the bedroom: storage, storage, storage! Homeowners have always wanted more ways to create space they never had before and in 2011, bedroom design will continue to wave a magic wand by designing more innovative internal solutions that will keep everything in its place.
The Sex and the City effect is centred round having clothes and accessories on display, so outfits can be pulled together with ease and everything is perfectly ordered and stored. Pull out internal drawers, glass fronts, compartments, wire racks, pull down clothes rails – you name it, there will be a storage solution to do it. Having a special place for all your accessories, shoes, scarves, ties, jackets, dresses and so on will help you to keep on top of your wardrobe as trends and seasons come and go.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us