Children's Bedrooms - Part 27th February
Our last blog post introduced you to Flexispace from Sharps – the adjustable storage solution that grows with your child. We looked at how it can be altered to suit them all the way through their early years and be used to house their belongings, no matter what the current trends and fashions are.
However we all know children grow up fast, and Flexispace is ideal for seeing them through the transition to teenage-hood.
Flexispace can be altered to fit those important party dresses and shoes, or even somewhere to store the games console so you avoid tripping over it.
Here are some other great accessories we think would help transform your child’s room into a teenage haven, without the rebellious posters…
Some carefully chosen canvas art will give your teenager’s room a splash of colour and style all at the same time.
Your teenager is bound to have a busy social life, and what better to way to keep track than with a personalised wall calendar? Some retailers will take your photos and transfer them onto the calendar which can be anywhere from A5 to A3 size.
We like these from Jessops…
Photos are a perfect way of documenting your child’s life, and you are no longer limited to displaying them in 7×4 standard silver frames which hardly scream cutting age. There are lots of designs out there and your teen is bound to find something that reflects their personality. Here are some of our favourites:
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us