CREATE THE PERFECT DUAL OFFICE SPACE WITH FITTED OFFICE FURNITURE6th June
With space now at a premium in many properties and an increasing number of people working from home, dual-purpose spaces are becoming ever more prevalent within modern interior design.
Whilst kitchen/diners have always been popular, bedrooms that also double up as home office space are becoming increasingly popular – and even finding a nook in your living area to ensure work/play can be combined seamlessly.
If you want to create your own home office space and repurpose existing space, a neutral colour scheme is imperative so as not to overwhelm the space when incorporating different working/living zones into the room.
It is also vital that you meticulously plan the layout of your room so as not to make the space feel over-cluttered. Fitted office furniture is the perfect solution for space-saving as it will make use of all of the available room. And is designed around individual needs to create a completely unique solution.
Our Luca Oak White and Black Gloss range makes a contemporary style statement with a simple and modern design – it includes cupboards with white gloss fascias and an open shelving unit option featuring bold gloss accents. This range also has a dual desk option – ideal for ‘his’ and ‘her’ working environments in your bedroom, if space allows.
Alternatively, our Como Sliding Doors fitted office furniture collection is also great at maximising the space available, as it gives you the option to display or hide away your work files and personal mementos.
Lighting is also great at giving the illusion of more space in a dual bedroom/home office environment. We offer ambient LED lighting solutions which can be installed under the desk, on top of open storage shelves or even behind an upstand to provide the option to set the mood for either work or play. The LED lights can be simple white or a series of colours, allowing you to create the right environment at the touch of a remote.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us