Anne’s designer worked closely with her to transform her awkward shaped room into a contemporary dressing room space that she loves getting ready in.
Unusually, the wall the wardrobes are set against is back sloping, but as awkward spaces and sloping ceilings are Sharps’ specialities, this proved no problem for our expert fitters – and Anne is delighted with the result. We were able to add shelves behind the hanging rails for extra storage as the wardrobes were so deep.
- Deep wardrobes allow for extra shelving storage at the back
- Single hanging rails with a shelf at the front for small cosmetic items
- One piece doors from the Sliding Door collection
- Contemporary design to match the master bedroom
- Low line chest of drawers in Urban Olive finish
- Four mirrored doors reflect light around the room
- Dressing table to match chest of drawers in Urban Olive