Focus on: Style20th March
Here at Sharps Bedrooms, we pride ourselves on delivering the four S’s – style, storage, space and service. Our next series of blogs is going to focus on each of these individually and show you how Sharps consider each one carefully to ensure you have your dream bedroom. First up, it’s style.
It is no big mystery that wardrobes need to be practical, but does that dispel any hope of it being stylish?
Well, if it ever did then those days are long gone. Style shouldn’t have to be sacrificed and we have gone a long way to ensure that the most practical of things on the inside can look super stylish on the outside.
We believe that your home (and bedroom) should be a reflection of your personality, and our range of fitted bedroom and home office furniture offer a whole host of stylish finishes to complement any space, whether it be sleek and contemporary, or harmonious with the rest of your decor.
And we are also aware that people’s styles and general trends are constantly evolving and changing, therefore we make sure that our designs are timeless so they fit in perfectly with your latest favourite theme.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us