Focus on: Style20th March
Here at Sharps Bedrooms, we pride ourselves on delivering the four S’s – style, storage, space and service. Our next series of blogs is going to focus on each of these individually and show you how Sharps consider each one carefully to ensure you have your dream bedroom. First up, it’s style.
It is no big mystery that wardrobes need to be practical, but does that dispel any hope of it being stylish?
Well, if it ever did then those days are long gone. Style shouldn’t have to be sacrificed and we have gone a long way to ensure that the most practical of things on the inside can look super stylish on the outside.
We believe that your home (and bedroom) should be a reflection of your personality, and our range of fitted bedroom and home office furniture offer a whole host of stylish finishes to complement any space, whether it be sleek and contemporary, or harmonious with the rest of your decor.
And we are also aware that people’s styles and general trends are constantly evolving and changing, therefore we make sure that our designs are timeless so they fit in perfectly with your latest favourite theme.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us