Get The Eclectic Boutique Look
Get the look
Our top tips for creating an eclectic boutique bedroom:
- Henley fitted wardrobes in a stone grey finish with brushed handles
- Mismatched furniture & trinkets are perfect for an eclectic look
- Dark jewel tones are key - emerald green, sapphire & burnt orange
- Antique brass is a popular choice this Autumn
- Velvet is a big trend this year - perfect for layering on beds
- Rich, vibrant colours & a mixture of patterns & textures
As the colder months approach, now is the perfect time to update your bedroom for a cosy Autumnal feel. This season’s interior styles are all about rich, vibrant colours complemented with a mix of textures & patterns; perfect for creating an eclectic look whilst retaining a sumptuous boutique style bedroom.
Follow our top tips to achieve a bedroom that reflects your personal style, whilst remaining effortlessly on trend this season.
After many summer months of pretty pastel shades dominating our interiors, darker jewel tones are where colours are headed this Autumn. Blue still remains one of the key colours for 2017 & creates a perfect backdrop for burnt orange, emerald green, sapphire blue & mustard tones.
Perfect for a cosy Autumn feel, the luxurious texture & warmth of velvet has been welcomed with open arms this season. Working well as upholstery, try a statement chair, or, if you are working to more of a budget, layer up your bed with scatter cushions and throws – another way to combine those jewel tones.
This season, copper and rose gold have definitely made way for brass instead. Incorporating antique brass pieces into your scheme will really help to encapsulate that eclectic ‘one of a kind’ look. Don’t be scared to combine a number of different accessories such as different artwork & trinkets to ensure your collection is personal, but remember that although the eclectic look is all about one off, mismatched pieces, it needs to remain considered.
- July 2015 - Get The Look: Geometric Patterns
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Modern Heritage
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Simply Scandi
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Relaxed Country
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Industrial Vintage
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Period Elegance
- September 2016 - Real Customer Home: Modern Victorian
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Botanical
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Monochrome
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Coastal
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Copper & Blush
- February 2017 - How To Hang The Perfect Gallery Wall | Heather
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us