Get The Look: Hotel Luxe
Get the look
Affordable ways to bring a luxury hotel feel into your home:
- Light driftwood sliding doors with a stone frame & bedside units
- Incorporate soft mood lighting with statement metallic lamps
- Create a seating area with a plush, textured, button back, tub chair
- Add classic polished brass knobs to bedside units
- Key accessories include elegant gold ornaments & greenery
- Layer up a mixture of sumptuous bed linens & cushions
Who doesn’t love the elegant décor, lavish lighting & sumptuous beds that come with a luxury hotel stay. Instead of saving the glamour for special weekends away, why not incorporate a little opulence into your own bedroom at home.
Begin with a neutral colour palette for walls & an understated pale wood flooring. White, taupe, mink, stone greys & soft greens are the perfect colours to incorporate throughout the room, along with rich materials & subtle gleaming surfaces.
There is nothing more luxurious than a huge master bed layered with luxury linens, cushions & throws. Flowers & greenery are also key elements for recreating this look, so why not add some add some faux floral vases to your bedside units or console table. If you have a bit of extra space, create a special relaxation zone with a plush, button backed tub chair or chaise longue.
When it comes to lighting, hotels are renowned for creating soft, mood lighting. Add a pair of matching, statement lamps to bedside tables & scatter candles throughout the room for that luxurious touch.
Take a look at our Pinterest board for more inspiration!
- July 2015 - Get The Look: Geometric Patterns
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Modern Heritage
- November 2015 - Get The Look: Simply Scandi
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Relaxed Country
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Industrial Vintage
- December 2015 - Get The Look: Period Elegance
- September 2016 - Real Customer Home: Modern Victorian
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Botanical
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Monochrome
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Coastal
- January 2017 - Get The Look: Copper & Blush
- February 2017 - How To Hang The Perfect Gallery Wall | Heather
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us