Happy Valentine's Day!14th February
Whether you have a special someone or not, why not show your bedroom some love this Valentine’s Day?
An ambiance for romance can easily be created with the right kind of lighting, and with Sharps fitted bedrooms you can create the perfect atmosphere with a choice of under bridge reading lights, spotlights and even interior closet lights.
Windows are something that often gets overlooked in rooms, and sometimes heavy curtains just don’t suit the look you are going for. A great alternative are stylish blinds and shutters, they are low maintenance whilst looking great, and add a fresh, colonial edge to your bedroom.
The air of a room can be completely transformed with a well chosen bed spread or throw. Whether it is a spring fresh scheme or something more opulent, it is an affordable and easy way of injecting some of your personality into your room.
The best way to show that you care about your bedroom is to keep it nice and tidy, so everyone will be wowed by the design and decor, rather than the piles of clutter. So why not treat your bedroom (and yourself of course) to the fabulous Glamour Cabinet? As well as making it easy to glam yourself up for that Valentine’s Day date, it provides storage for all those necessary items, and impulse purchases. Ladies, we guarantee it will make you feel all gooey this February 14th.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us