Helping Men To Stay In Order11th April
It’s not just women who can claim to be fashionistas, the men of the house now also require a chic storage solution for their fashion finds, this is why we have incorporated ranges which are perfect for men and their growing collection of clothes.
One such range is Urban Olive, the minimalistic styling of this stunning bedroom range creates a sophisticated storage solution which also reflects your style. The high gloss finish adds to the modernity of the pieces and reflects light around the room, allowing the wardrobes to create a statement as well as storage space.
Another male friendly option is our Cosmopolitan range, which is available in an extensive range of colour finishes, all of which are perfect tones to create a sleek bedroom environment. The burgundy, aubergine and highland oak options are ideal for a bachelor pad which requires a splash of colour, but will also be in-keeping with the latest high-tech appliances undoubtedly dotted around the home.
To complete the contemporary look, Sharps has an extensive range of finishing touches which help you add some personality to the wardrobe. Linea Square or Polished Chrome handles are a simple way to add a masculine edge to the wardrobe doors.
Sharps expert bedroom designers can also design an area in your custom built wardrobe to reflect you own personal tastes. If you have a fondness for shirts and ties we can include innovative pull down hanging rails and luxury accessory storage, or if you have a collection of sharp Don Draper style suits, our designers can incorporate trouser rails – whatever you need from your wardrobe Sharps has a storage solution to match.
To discover which Sharps range could help you maximise the most of your bedroom space, visit www.sharps.co.uk or alternatively request the latest brochure, or arrange a free design visit, by calling 0800 9178 178.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us