Bedroom FittersPosted in
Top trades people needed for all UK locations. Our best people earn £1000 per week!
Sharps Bedrooms is the UK’s market leader in fitted bedrooms and home offices with over 80 showrooms nationwide.
Sharps Bedrooms are looking for experienced trades’ people – Furniture Fitters, Carpenters/Joiners and Shop Fitters to join our Installation Team nationwide working on a self- employed/sub contract basis in the homes of our customers installing bedrooms and home office to an exceptionally high standard.
Earning Potential of between £150 and £200 per day. Our best fitters earn more than £1,000 per week and we pay you weekly. All materials are delivered to our customers’ homes and the room that the bedroom or office will be installed in PRIOR to you arriving so that you do not need to have a transit van. You just arrive on the day of installation and get started!
You will get:
- Regular work, working from 8am to 5pm within a 30-mile radius of your home
- All products are pre-delivered to site. You just arrive on the day of installation and get started!
- Full technical back up
- Excellent earnings potential
- A contribution towards your fuel costs
- All fixings supplied
Why work for Sharps?
Sharps are the market leaders in fitted bedroom and home office furniture installing over 500 rooms every week!
Unlike some of our competitors, all of our quality materials are delivered to our customers’ homes into the room that the bedroom or home office will be installed in PRIOR to you arriving.
This means that you do not need to have a lock-up to store any goods and you do not need to have a transit van to deliver things to the customer!
You need to have:
- Your own vehicle, industry-recognised tools and mobile phone
- What Training is Available?
- We provide you with a paid product induction/assessment at one of our two training sites
- We pay for your accommodation during the training
- We also offer a period of supplemented earnings to cover product familarization
- We offer a buddy to mentor you as you get used to our product
How do I apply?
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your CV.
Interviews will be arranged locally.
Take a look at our behind the scenes video, featuring one of our current fitters, Mick Turner, and get a sneak peek of what it is like to work as a fitter for Sharps. The video was filmed during the shoot for our new TV commercial last year.