PERFECT FITTED WARDROBES TO COMPLEMENT TOUCH OF BLUSH TREND30th December
The metallic trend was a key interior style last year, proving especially popular in bedroom interior design. It saw people introducing stark metallic accessories to their home to create an uber modern and clinical effect and to provide an interesting contrast to understated freestanding or fitted bedroom furniture.
Freshening up the trend for SS16, stark metallic items are still a key fixture however the style has evolved somewhat, with people trying to achieve a softer ambience.
Rose gold metallic items achieve a contemporary and clean finish when paired with existing chrome metallic pieces, whilst providing a feminine flourish by adding a touch of blush.
To transform your home into a rose gold retreat, add light fixtures in this finish to make a bold style statement – the iridescent surface of the fixture will also help further enhance the light’s brightness. Smaller accessories such as rose gold vases and candle holders will also help incorporate this trend within a bedroom in a more subtle fashion.
Although rose gold is more understated than traditional metallics, it is still quite a bold and modern trend due to its industrial feel, therefore it is imperative that your existing furniture (or new furniture if undertaking a complete bedroom makeover) has a minimalistic style.
When selecting new fitted wardrobes, opt for a simple wardrobe design with contemporary, clean lines. Our Milan white fitted wardrobes are the perfect partner for this trend. The crisp white doors and chic chrome handling achieve a fresh and contemporary finish and provide the understated backdrop to allow rose gold accents to take centre-stage.
The optional Glamour Cabinet available with the Milan fitted wardrobes allow for you to have your very own pamper station to ensure that you remain looking as fabulous as your room!
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us