SHARPS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION25th August
Sharps, the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, has announced its partnership with the British Heart Foundation (BHF). By working closely with the charity, Sharps is providing their customers with a free and convenient collection service which aims to help raise vital funds towards pioneering lifesaving research.
Along with freestanding furniture, customers will also be offered the optional removal of other items, including unwanted clothing, with every installation of a new Sharps fitted bedroom or home office.
As the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, Sharps is dedicated to turning customers’ dreams into reality with its stylish bedroom and home office ranges, whilst also maximising every centimetre of storage space. The bespoke fitted furniture ranges can be fitted directly into the available space – which is ideal for awkwardly-shaped rooms and period homes – providing a streamlined and stylish interior.
Sharps’ expert designers can also work with homeowners to install bespoke internal storage solutions within the wardrobe so that everything, from jewellery to long maxi dresses and shoes, has a specific ‘home’.
Tim Moore, Marketing Director at Sharps Bedrooms said: "I am delighted with our newly formed partnership with the BHF, as not only will we be contributing to raising vital funds for heart research, but we can now provide our customers with a high quality service that starts as soon as they choose to dispose of their old bedroom furniture. We can be sure that unwanted furniture is being dealt with in an environmentally friendly way, whilst supporting such an important cause at the same time."
To arrange a free collection of unwanted items phone 0808 250 0085 or book online at bhf.org.uk/sharps.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us