SHARPS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION25th August
Sharps, the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, has announced its partnership with the British Heart Foundation (BHF). By working closely with the charity, Sharps is providing their customers with a free and convenient collection service which aims to help raise vital funds towards pioneering lifesaving research.
Along with freestanding furniture, customers will also be offered the optional removal of other items, including unwanted clothing, with every installation of a new Sharps fitted bedroom or home office.
As the UK’s leading fitted furniture specialist, Sharps is dedicated to turning customers’ dreams into reality with its stylish bedroom and home office ranges, whilst also maximising every centimetre of storage space. The bespoke fitted furniture ranges can be fitted directly into the available space – which is ideal for awkwardly-shaped rooms and period homes – providing a streamlined and stylish interior.
Sharps’ expert designers can also work with homeowners to install bespoke internal storage solutions within the wardrobe so that everything, from jewellery to long maxi dresses and shoes, has a specific ‘home’.
Tim Moore, Marketing Director at Sharps Bedrooms said: "I am delighted with our newly formed partnership with the BHF, as not only will we be contributing to raising vital funds for heart research, but we can now provide our customers with a high quality service that starts as soon as they choose to dispose of their old bedroom furniture. We can be sure that unwanted furniture is being dealt with in an environmentally friendly way, whilst supporting such an important cause at the same time."
To arrange a free collection of unwanted items phone 0808 250 0085 or book online at bhf.org.uk/sharps.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us