Sharps shine at the House Beautiful Awards 201311th December
The Sharps Flexispace range is now glistening after winning the silver award for Best Storage at the 2013 House Beautiful Award ceremony.
The judges were fond of the way our innovative children’s range, Flexispace, allows storage options to grow with the child. As clothes get longer and shoe collections expand the Flexispace components can be altered with an allen key to suit their changing requirements – allowing you to make the most of space in your child’s bedroom.
It isn’t just the clever storage solutions which put Flexispace in a league of its own us the aesthetics also caught the eye of the judges. With the option of customising doors specifically for your children, by either adding cubic chrome handles for a stylish blue scheme or a sparkly option for a girly boudoir, the fitted furniture is designed exclusively for your child’s room.
The awards ceremony was held in London at the Science Museum and famous household names were on hand to present the glittering awards. Stephen Morley, Marketing Manager, collected the House Beautiful Awards from baking legend Mary Berry and was joined on stage with the Sharps PR team from WPR Agency.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us