Spring Style8th March
Hoorah, spring has finally sprung! And although the nice weather seems to have disappeared temporarily, you can still inject some spring freshness into your bedroom to cheer up the rainy days.
Why not give your bedroom a lick of paint in a light or bright colour to set off the rest of your furniture and accessories? Fresh and clean doesn’t necessarily have to mean magnolia though, why not try a mellow yellow like this one, aptly named ‘Happy Daze’ from Crown, or a gentle lilac like this one from Little Greene.
One of the best ways to embrace each new season is to blow out the cobwebs and give your bedroom a good organise. It may be a possibility that you still have the odd Christmas gift lying round, or other bits and pieces that you are struggling to find a home for, so have a clear out of anything unwanted and find a nice new home for your possessions. Sharps have a wide range of space saving solutions, in fact you could gain 3x more space with a choice of wall to wall, floor to ceiling and interior storage solutions.
If you were thinking of going all out and revamping your bedroom completely, Sharps have a range of designs with finishes to suit you. Cosmopolitan offers six different finishes to match your style, and Concerto and Ascent have gorgeous light finish perfect to carry you into the new season.
However if you’re after a quick fix, fresh flowers never fail to brighten up a room, and with colourful bunches starting at only a few pounds at supermarkets and florists, it’s an easy, cost effective feel that can be easily achieved.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us