Step into summer14th June
The sun is starting to shine but if you’re still fighting your way through a wardrobe of woollen jumpers and battling past your long winter coats, then what better way to get organised for summer than by adding fitted furniture or a luxurious walk-in wardrobe?
A popular feng shui principle says that clutter in the home equals clutter in the mind. With bespoke fitted furniture you can give your bedroom a new lease of life, maximise storage space and create a clutter-free environment, allowing you to customise your wardrobe according to your personal needs and habits.
Here are 5 tip tips to achieving a clutter free bedroom:
1. Have a big clear out. Look through your wardrobe and if there is anything that doesn’t fit or you haven’t worn for at least 12 months then send it to charity – be ruthless!
2. Your wardrobe should reflect how much time you spend working, relaxing and socialising. Be practical, if 50% of the time you wear suits then make sure you put these where you can easily access them. Your cocktail dresses may look great, but you won’t need them every day!
3. Clear out your old wardrobe and put it back laundered, pressed and ready to wear.
4. Keep everything at reach with options such as our pull down hanging rails. Having accessories close to hand means you can make outfits at a glance and everything will remain tangle free. Plus built in storage racks allow exact storage and will keep your shoes immaculate and easy to find.
5. Don’t underestimate what you can do. Even the smallest rooms can have fitted furniture and storage – awkward spaces, alcoves and sloping ceilings are easily dealt with- allowing you to make the most of every inch of available space.
So, from shelves, hanging spaces, drawers, shoe racks, laundry baskets and even workstations your new bedroom will be totally truly unique for you and all kept behind a clutter-hiding sliding door.
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us