Storing Your Fashion Finds4th July
A recent survey revealed that the average British woman will spend over £4,000 on handbags in her lifetime. Keeping up with the latest trends and ensuring outfits are coordinated is top of ladies lists when purchasing new handbags and it means they update them regularly.
The only real issue here is where to store all these new fashion finds, as the women in the survey revealed that, along with their shoe collection, handbags took up a lot of the room in their wardrobe. From smart work satchels to fringed side bags for the weekend, every bag needs its place – so here are our top storage solutions for keeping your bedroom looking more boutique than boot sale.
So what are your storage options?
Storing your fashion must-haves in a limited space isn’t always easy. Our advice is to use your space wisely, so that you make every millimetre count. Sharps range of wardrobe shelving options means you can make use of additional space anywhere. You’ll be surprised at the difference small changes like this can make – you’ll have the freedom to display bags, shoes or jewellery without having to dodge your hangers.
Pull out shoe rack
Any budding fashionista will have an array of heels to coordinate with every outfit and keeping these shoes in order will free up more space for the all-important handbag collection. Sharps pull-out shoe rack means that everything in your wardrobe will have its rightful place.
Think compact clutches and little crystal handbags; storing these treasures in luxury see-through drawers means you can marvel at them from the other side of the room and get your hands on them quickly for your night out.
The Sharps team have just the solution for ladies who need a whole lot of extra space for their expanding bag and shoe collection. A walk-in wardrobe is the pent-house of bedroom storage, it gives you space to display your clothes and accessories in a way that suits you – making getting ready for a night out, or even just a day at work a joy rather than a chore.
Watch this video to find out more about the storage solutions available from Sharps.
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Layered Grey
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- My Dream Walk In Wardrobe by Josie | Fashion Mu
- Create the global look in your home office with
- Making a feature of characterful sloping ceilin
- Interior Stylist Hannah Cork Talks Millennial P
- Create the Natural Sleek look with Hannah Cork
- A perfect fit for a spare room and its guests
- Create a chic, timeless look With Hannah Cork
- Can a home office be a bedroom too?
- Create The Global Look With Hannah Cork
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us