THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR THE MID-CENTURY MODERN TREND1st September
One interior style that is experiencing a retro revival of meteoric proportions, is the mid-century modern trend.
Reminiscent of Don Draper’s office in Mad Men, this timeless style sees dark colours combined with graphic prints and uniquely-shaped furniture to create a real ‘wow’ factor.
In order to incorporate this trend into your bedroom, one of the key elements to consider is the colour palette – as mid-century modern hinges on bold colourways. Warm mustards, deep greens, dark browns and ocean blues form this impactful style, so look for freestanding or fitted bedroom furniture and accessories in these shades to really bring your room to life.
Fitted wardrobes such as the Manhattan dark walnut range from Sharps perfectly complements this trend due to its rich, warm tone. The contemporary black gloss handles also give these timeless fitted wardrobes a unique twist – completely befitting of the mid-century modern movement of combining classic colours with new-age shapes and materials.
Another added point of interest with the wardrobe design of Manhattan dark walnut is the ‘walk-through’ wardrobe feature. This stunning addition allows you to create your own private dressing room within your fitted wardrobes – perfect for a 50s Hollywood starlet!
- Creating a family of kids rooms with matching w
- A perfectly harmonised under the stairs cloakro
- Creating a hidden treasure of storage with a wa
- A Stunning grey & copper Dressing Room transfor
- Maximising space with clever overbed storage
- Making the most of wasted space under the stair
- The Charcoal Sleek Look by Hannah Cork
- Spare room? Transform it into a stylish walk in
- MY DREAM WALK IN WARDROBE by BLOGGER JOSIE
- You'd never believe this is an awkward shaped r
- Create the Marbled Look by Hannah Cork
- Create the global look in your home office with
Keep up to date with our latest news, style ideas and what is inspiring us